Event Registration Fees
$25 (Ages 12 & Under) though the close of online registration (Includes T-Shirt)
$30 (Adults) through August 17th (Includes T-Shirt)
$35 (Adults) August 18th through the close of online registration (Includes T-Shirt)
$15 Kid's Half Mile Fun Run (Includes commemorative fire hat)
The race is partnering with The Heroes Connection to collect the following items to send to our soldiers overseas.
- Foot Powder
- Men and Women's Deodorant
- Powdered Drink Mixes
- Beef Jerky
You can bring your donated items from the list above to packet pick up on Saturday or to race day registration.
Packet Pick-up and walk-in registration:
Saturday, Sept. 5 at Fleet Feet (2311 J Street) 10 am to 6 pm
Race day, Sept. 6 (4th and Capitol) 7 am
- For the safety of all participants, and for insurance reasons:
- Baby joggers or strollers welcome at the back of the 5K.
- No leg or foot casts.
- No dogs in the race or the start/finish area.
- Everyone participating in the run/walk including children must pay for registration (kids in strollers are free).
- No exceptions to above rules.
Friends may pick-up packets and register for you.
Shirt sizes are first-come, first-served.
No entry refunds, transfers or exchanges.